The automatic thermistor glass-sealed component test sorter is an NTC special equipment that is innovatively improved on the basis of absorbing Japanese Shiba test technology. It is another revolution of Changzhou Kewen Company in the NTC industry in 2005. This machine adopts the same 7-speed tester as Japan's Shibaura Electronics, and is supplemented by the high-precision thermostat technology introduced by the company from Germany. It realizes automatic testing and automatic binning of NTC components with original mechanical transmission.
1, sorter parameters
Range: 0 ~ 5MΩ;
Test current: 1μA ~ 3mA;
Accuracy: ±0.05% +5 words;
Test speed: 50ms / time; automatic test 5 times / second;
2, temperature measurement parameters
Temperature control range: -20~100°C
Temperature fluctuation: ≤ ±0.01 °C;
Medium: silicone oil;
3, the machine parameters
Automatic number of divisions: 7 files
Test speed: ^ Large capacity 14000 / hour
Test method: comparison method and ^ value method
False positive rate: ≤0.1%
Dimensions: 2600 × 600 × 1300mm (length × width × height)
- 2019-10-28 > Technology Exchange
- 2019-10-28 > November 2009 Sensor package material obtained the national invention patent authorization certificate, patent number: ZL 2007 1 0132696.3
- 2019-10-28 > October 2008 Successful development of high antiknock epoxy sealant
- 2010-09-03 > May 2010 Successfully developed NB-6 ultra-high sealing sensor encapsulant.
- 2009-02-12 > October 2005 The company passed ISO9001 quality management system certification and ISO14001 environmental management system certification.
- 2009-02-12 > December 2007 Successful development of NB-5 halogen-free sensor encapsulant.