2, the mixing ratio is the weight ratio, not the volume ratio, must be accurately weighed with the balance, can not be roughly estimated.
3. The mixing of components A and B must be completely uniform, otherwise there will be partial curing of the product.
4, after mixing, there are conditions ^ good vacuum defoaming, to get a good appearance and sealing performance.
5. Before the weighing, the A component may have more precipitation (especially NZ-1). Please stir it thoroughly before use. Otherwise, the product performance will be affected, and the product will not be solidified.
6. After mixing evenly, care should be taken to keep the mixture uniform and prevent precipitation from occurring to avoid affecting product performance.
7. The product must be kept clean, free of dust and moisture before filling, to avoid the generation of bubbles and the deterioration of sealing performance.
8. When heating and drying, pay attention to the uniformity and accuracy of the oven temperature to avoid insufficient curing or curing of the product.
9, the workplace pay attention to ventilation, air conditioning room should have a good exhaust system when using.
10, because the curing agent has a certain stimulating effect on the skin, wear overalls, gloves, goggles to avoid direct contact during operation, once contact, please wash with hand sanitizer immediately.
11. After the materials are used, the unused materials should be sealed immediately and prohibited from opening to avoid affecting performance after moisture absorption.
12. Store at room temperature; keep humidity below 80%, avoid direct sunlight, ensure container is sealed and away from heat and fire; if it is not, the shelf life will be greatly shortened. Once the shelf life is turned on, it will be shortened. Please use it as soon as possible.
13. When storing the main agent (especially NZ-1), it is recommended to use the reverse method to facilitate the stirring of the sediment.
14. Due to the high purity of the resin, it may be easy to crystallize at a lower temperature. If crystallization occurs, the resin is heated to 80-100 ° C until all the crystals are dissolved and thoroughly stirred. When heating, make sure that the lid is not too tight and avoid any build-up of pressure; it is recommended to cool to room temperature before continuing to use.
15. The curing time will vary with the amount of single use of the product.
The technical data of the product is the typical data tested under certain conditions, not its specifications. When using the product, the actual measurement data shall prevail. The suitability of the product is determined by the customer's certification process. Kewen sensor materials do not guarantee the suitability of typical data to customers.
- 2019-10-28 > Technology Exchange
- 2019-10-28 > November 2009 Sensor package material obtained the national invention patent authorization certificate, patent number: ZL 2007 1 0132696.3
- 2019-10-28 > October 2008 Successful development of high antiknock epoxy sealant
- 2010-09-03 > May 2010 Successfully developed NB-6 ultra-high sealing sensor encapsulant.
- 2009-02-12 > October 2005 The company passed ISO9001 quality management system certification and ISO14001 environmental management system certification.
- 2009-02-12 > December 2007 Successful development of NB-5 halogen-free sensor encapsulant.